Your Visit to Our Dental Office in Sterling Heights, MI
The Integrity Dental team is always excited to welcome new patients into our dental family. We look forward to providing you with convenient, compassionate dental care.
To prepare you for your first appointment at our dental office, we’ve outlined what you can expect at a typical new patient visit.
- X-rays — If you have not provided us with current X-rays, we will need to take new ones for our patient records.
- Teeth Cleaning — One of our dental hygienists will then thoroughly clean your teeth. This involves removing any plaque and tartar and then polishing and flossing your teeth. Feel free to ask your hygienist for tips about at-home care!
- Dental Exam — Dr. Shah will look over your teeth and gums to pinpoint any potential problems. He will also give you any recommendations for future treatment.
- Payment & Scheduling — To conclude your visit, we will bring you to our patient coordinator who will discuss any payment required at this time and help you schedule your next appointment.
- Please plan for your visit to last around 1 to 1½ hours.
- Please bring any insurance information so we can have your up-to-date information on file.
Some Additional Friendly Reminders:
Redeem New Patient Offer
We love seeing new smiling faces at our practice! To show our appreciation for you choosing our practice, please enjoy our new patient offer. It’s our way of saying thanks for letting us take care of your dental needs!Print Offer